Monday 31 January 2011

Up my street or should I say beach?




Wanted to have a bit more freedom than an hotel so have taken a little apartment for a couple of weeks in the middle of Manly. It looks fantastic and just my style. It is still very much the summer holiday season in Manly so accommodation is well booked up but I was fortunate to get a cancellation. It means I am close to Blair but not actually on his doorstep! The views are just spectacular. I've just realised Blair that your flat is maybe on the hill in the first pic?

Manly was named by Governor Phillip, the colony’s first governor, when he noted the ‘manly behaviour’ of the local Aboriginal people.

3 comments:

  1. at last i have navigated where to put a comment......
    Ab fab Linda will be thinking of you as you start this incredible journey.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling like a 5 year old on Christmas Eve! Exploring where I might visit but looking for advise from folks who have been or are in the know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what incredible photos linda-i mean of scotland-and the bridge-oh dear

    ReplyDelete