Thursday 24 March 2011

The New Zealand Troup - Tamaki Village, Rotorua

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."  St Augustine

"To me, the world is more like a puzzle, and if we do not travel, we see only one piece".  Alan Fox, Chairman & CEO, Vacations to Go

Came across these quotes  and  started to think what they really meant. Agree with the first but not everyone has the opportunity or finance to be able to so do and  I think the second sums it up for me.

On my travels over the last few years in particular I've seen so many different and new places, met such interesting   and friendly people and learned such a lot about  different cultures and lifestyles.  To all my new  Oz and Welsh  friends in New Zealand  who will be travelling homewards today, if you find time let me  know your thoughts  of the second part of the trip which I am sure would just have been great.

No comments:

Post a Comment